- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Position: Marketing Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant work
Education: Diploma or degree in marketing or relevant field
Division: Clearpath Robotics
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
We’re constantly launching new robotic platforms and our marketing team has been busy spreading the word! Now we need a uniquely talented Marketing Operations Specialist to help us build key marketing tools, dashboards and processes to help us grow exponentially. This role combines technical knowledge of front-end web development with in-depth knowledge of marketing best practices and testing to keep our marketing initiatives running smoothly.
As a Marketing Sales Operations Specialist, you will ensure that our team makes smart decisions based on data, not merely assumptions. You will analyze this data and make recommendations to inform strategic decisions across the company. You’ll also create scalable processes and best practices in lead generation and database management.
Your responsibilities will fall into three key areas; analysis, operations, and growth:
- Analyze data, develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and report on performance and ROI of various marketing channels and campaigns
- Create scalable approaches for extracting, managing, and analyzing customer data
- Collaborate with Leadership Team and team to forecast and craft the right strategies and campaigns
- Develop vision for analytics architecture across sales & marketing
- Collaborate with relevant teammates to implement what you learn
- Build and maintain powerful/informative dashboards/reports
- Monitor and maintain data quality within sales and marketing databases
- Manage and optimize conversion paths to drive marketing-qualified leads to sales team
- Create scalable processes to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems used to generate and report on leads (Salesforce, Pardot, Shopify, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Working with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop ideas for new creative marketing campaigns, events, and activities.
- Measure and optimize these projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on data
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve team output
- Stay up-to-date with trends and changes with digital marketing, SEO and major search engines
- Seek out problems and experiment with best approach to solve them
- Document your experiments, findings, processes and insights on our wiki
You want to work for a small company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with less than 100% effort. You pride yourself on a job well done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree with 2-3 years relevant work experience
- You are a “hacker” who is passionate about data-driven decision making and optimization
- Experience with analytic techniques, data visualization and digital marketing technologies
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action from data, not just report metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to support a strong technical competence
- Natural curiosity and skepticism to help you design experiments and tests
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics
Bonus points for:
- Proficient in marketing IT systems (CRM, MAS, Google Analytics, etc.) and integrating them
- Front-end development expertise strongly preferred
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.