The Systems Administrator reports directly to the Associate VP, Operations.
Delego currently operates the majority of its internal servers on the Amazon Cloud using EC2 instances running Linux. Workstations and laptops are currently running Windows 10 Professional. Since Delego is written in Java, our Quality Assurance infrastructure covers a wide range of operating systems that must be maintained.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Training, managing, and mentoring junior System and Network Administrators;
- Development and maintenance of existing configuration recipes for servers (currently using Puppet);
- Acquisition, set-up, maintenance, and decommissioning of Delego’s workstations;
- Documentation, monitoring, and maintenance of our office network;
- Documentation, monitoring, and maintenance of our Virtual Private Cloud (AWS VPC);
- Documentation, monitoring, and maintenance of our SAP ERP landscape (R/3, ECC, and CRM instances);
- Documentation, monitoring, and maintenance of our Quality Assurance and Compliance Servers;
- Documentation and administration of our SaaS subscription.
Hosted Customer Environments
Delego hosts mission critical credit card environments for companies running large-scale SAP ERP systems through the PCI compliant Amazon Web Services Cloud. The uninterrupted operation of these environments is imperative and a key performance indicator for Senior Systems Administrators.
- Provisioning new hosted customer environments including consultation with the Professional Services department for new hosted customer installations, particularly with respect to ACLs, and establishing the VPN tunnel to the customer data centre;
- Maintaining SLA compliance (uptime), monitoring, backups, disaster recovery, troubleshooting, upgrades, and security patches;
- Enforcing PCI compliance requirements in the hosted environment;
- Expanding upon existing monitoring capabilities in AWS hosted accounts.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English, excel at problem-solving, perform under pressure, and be comfortable working with high profile clients on time-sensitive projects. Strong time and project management skills are required.
- 5+ years relevant experience and a college or university degree are required;
- Linux System Administration, including but not limited to SUSE, Ubuntu, AIX, HP-UX;
- Windows System Administration;
- Cisco Small Business or Enterprise firewall, router, and VPN administration.
- SAP BASIS;
- SAP ByDesign administration;
- Amazon Web Services administration;
- Installation, maintenance, and monitoring of: JIRA, Confluence, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory, Apache, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL.
At Delego we secure, integrate and enable e-payments for the world’s largest companies running SAP. We integrate with over 50 payment processors, provide direct connections for alternative payments and accelerate e-commerce with digital wallet and express checkout enablement - all seamlessly integrated into our customers’ web store and SAP. Our proprietary tokenization technology secures the payment ecosystem, keeping sensitive payment information from being transmitted or stored in enterprise applications, web stores, call centers and networks, eliminating data breach risk and dramatically easing PCI compliance effort and cost.
Delego Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delego Software Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.