You look at consumer electronics and the first thing you think about is where they sourced their components and how the product is built. As a member of the Supply Chain Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and kitting materials for various work centers. You’re skilled at balancing priorities to meet multiple competing demands. Your excellent communication skills provide real-time information regarding status and movement of materials to cross-functional teams.
- Within 15 days,
- Develop an understanding of the current systems in use (Netsuite ERP and Arena PLM)
- Gain an understanding of product complexity including current BOM
- Familiarize yourself with the inventory movement transactions currently performed for production builds
- Within 30 days,
- Stores and retrieves inventory to accurately kits materials to fulfill configure-to-order work orders in a timely manner
- Alerts the Supply Chain Team when supplies are low
- Assists with cycle counting on an as-needed basis
- Operates equipment with defined parameters
- Within 60 days,
- Maintains accurate inventory records by identifying, labeling and placing materials in designated warehouse bin locations
- Supports Area Coordinators by maintaining sufficient levels of line-side stock to support the production schedule
- Maintain data integrity throughout the systems and reporting tools
- Contributes to lean and 5S initiatives and related procedures within the manufacturing environment
What you need:
- Minimum Secondary School diploma required
- Post-secondary education in a technical discipline is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing / warehouse environment
- Experience with inventory management systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Competency using an ERP system
- Knowledge of Safety, and Quality systems and procedures
- Ability to lift loads of 20-50 lbs.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with NetSuite
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
North, formerly Thalmic Labs, builds products that change the way we see and engage with our world. North’s latest product, Focals, are custom-built glasses with a display only the wearer can see. Focals let you see texts, get turn-by-turn directions, check the weather, request an Uber, ask Alexa, and more — seamlessly and immediately. Founded in 2012, North has grown to a world-leading team of engineers, researchers, designers, and creators committed to building a future where technology is there when you need it and gone when you don’t, hidden by design.