Your passion for technology gives you the energy to make business easy for colleagues, customers, and partners. You can quickly understand the business needs of others and comfortably converse with both technical and non-technical people. You love to build systems that make the complex simple. You will be responsible for developing and integrating NetSuite solutions to support multiple business process and multiple functions.
What you’ll do:
- Use your NetSuite expertise to deliver solutions stakeholders love.
- Refine and iterate on requirements-driven tasks for for projects big and small
- Implementing solutions to simplify business processes and help colleagues work more efficiency and effectively
- Contribute to translating business processes and designs into various Systems especially NetSuite
- Developing and managing project plans from requirements definition through to post-implementation; executing projects in a timely manner
- Also maintain applications
- Working with team members and expert users to resolve technical issues
- Maintaining an awareness of projects and allocated work while still suggesting and working on improvements
- Working in a fast-paced, late stage start-up environment
- Work with related Cloud Services and Web Teams in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Deliver world-class end-to-end solutions
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant discipline
- Experience with scripting languages (such as Python) and SQL databases
- Familiarity with ERP systems and integrations
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Customer Service systems
- Comfortable working in a cross-platform environment (Windows/Linux/Mac)
Bonus points for:
- SuiteScript 2.0; SuiteCommerce; SuiteCloud Developer Framework (SDF); SuiteTalk
- Experience with Shopify and Zendesk and integrations
- Google Apps Experience
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
North, formerly Thalmic Labs, builds products that change the way we see and engage with our world. North’s latest product, Focals, are custom-built glasses with a display only the wearer can see. Focals let you see texts, get turn-by-turn directions, check the weather, request an Uber, ask Alexa, and more — seamlessly and immediately. Founded in 2012, North has grown to a world-leading team of engineers, researchers, designers, and creators committed to building a future where technology is there when you need it and gone when you don’t, hidden by design