Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work in a team environment to evaluate, debug, and support innovative IC products, from design through to production, for use in a wide variety of high performance applications in Machine Vision, Aerospace, Life Sciences, and Defense & Security. The team has a particular focus on Advanced Linescan and Global Shutter technologies for imaging at a variety of wavelength ranges from the UV through to LWIR.
Primary responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Support characterization of CMOS image sensor performance and prepare characterization reports.
- Write and debug test programs for device characterization.
- Analyze test data, perform root cause analysis of device failures, and define solutions.
- Recommend improvements to device structure based on characterization data.
- Develop new techniques to streamline characterization process.
- Identify and resolve device performance issues promptly.
- Present test results in accurate and clear manner.
- Assist development and manufacturing engineers in designing and developing new devices.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Minimum: BASc in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar environment
- Ability to understand circuit elements used in image sensors such as ADCs, PLLs, bandgaps, etc.
- Direct experience with C/C++, Python, Matlab, and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with image sensors and image sensor evaluation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with various groups
- Ability to take initiative
Please quote file number DDICE0318 and include references with your resume