Customer Success Engineer
Position Title: CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER
At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence™, SSIMWAVE™ is built on an Engineering Emmy® Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience™ to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment and MVPD (Multichannel Video Programming Distributor) industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video.
You are passionate about being part of the team that makes the complex simple – for our customers and your colleagues. You thrive in a highly intellectual environment that challenges you to deliver the best and most impactful experience to everyone you encounter. You care intensely about delivering results. You want to become an expert in everything related to video, from the content generation, to encoding, networking, to the final delivery to the device. You want to learn about video in cable, wireless, and satellite networks. You love learning every day.
About the Position
As a member of our Customer Success Engineering Team you will be working closely with customers. Your day will vary from troubleshooting tickets, planning new deployments, problem solving, installation and commissioning of new equipment, and managing customer expectations. You will be the face of the company and a fundamental component in the customer experience with SSIMWAVE. You will be a customer advocate within the company and ensure their success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a primary technical interface for customer deployments and on/off-site support activities
- Drive for customer success in using our products, marshalling team resources, removing impediments and generally, doing what it takes to make the customers happy (Track and follow-up customer incidents from submission to resolution, ensuring customers expectations are continuously met and exceeded)
- Work with senior team members and engineering to effectively diagnose issues and eventually providing ideas and feedback on how to enhance our product.
● Communicate customer issues, progress and feedback to sales, engineering and product management
- Engage in Continuous Improvement initiatives in assisting company and customers in finding areas of improvement
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Proficiency in Linux CentOS
- Proficiency with scripting languages: Golang, Python, JS.
- Experience working with customers
- Open to travel to customer sites
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Desire to learn and grow with mentorship
- High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced development environment
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies and technical skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous Customer Support experience in B2B or B2C environment
- Red Hat Certification
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Community College with equivalent experience
- Programming experience in C++ or Java.
- Experience with deployment automation tools like Ansible
- Virtualization expertise, Dockers and containers.
- Experience working with Video and Video broadcast industry
We thank all applicants in advance, but only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.