Powernoodle is a cloud-based Decision Intelligence platform designed to help organizations make better quality decisions. The Powernoodle platform minimizes the barriers, complexities & inefficiencies inherent in traditional decision making. Not just the easy ones like workload, location, and time zones but also the complex difficult ones that technology has not solved well: personality differences, corporate politics, gender, culture and thinking styles.
Powernoodle ensures faster results, without additional IT expense and an engaged culture of innovation by virtue of transparency, respect and inclusion. Our market is global and we operate from the great pocket of creativity that is Stratford, Ontario; one of the world’s top seven “Intelligent Communities”.
Powernoodle has amazing people and we’re looking to add another great one to the team. We’re looking for someone who will manage our ongoing security and compliance journey.
- Perform risk assessments of platforms, applications, client solutions and/or supporting environments
- Identify gaps in required regulatory and compliance areas, as well as gaps within the overall security environment. Provide recommendations to management.
- Promote, support, and implement security recommendations that protect the business while allowing the organization to support customer needs in a timely and effective manner
- Perform regular risk management activities, including follow-up with stakeholders to drive risk mitigation.
- Testing of issue/risk areas to ensure activities in place appropriately address identified risk
- Provide advisory role during new client onboarding or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls to ensure that security and compliance controls are implemented as planned.
- Perform assessments of third-party service providers to validate appropriate security controls are in place
- Support capturing and presenting status on the organization’s risk posture for executive leadership
- Support security awareness and training initiatives to promote the success of company-wide IT compliance efforts
We all wear many hats and seek to leverage the best of our collective experience and talents!
- College or University Degree and a desire to continually add to your skillset.
- Minimum five years’ work experience in IT environment after your post-secondary education
- You get things done and are VERY organized.
- Detail oriented, passionate and proud of what you accomplish.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork .. You like working with people and they like working with you.
- Familiarity with Information Security, Compliance & IT Management Standards; ISO27001, SSAE-16 SOC1, SOC2, ITIL & GDPR. (Bonus points for deeper working experience in these areas!)
- Experience supporting security controls, compliance and audit activity within a service provider organization with multiple technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues
We have global clients and we do our best to accommodate their time zones and schedules whenever possible. This means there could be some occasional off-hours.
Powernoodle Inc encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.
Job Type: Full-time
Please fully complete this Plum profile and provide your resume to be considered: http://bit.ly/2Lio2Gb
More search results
Intermediate/Senior Software Engineer – Imaging S…
Huron Technologies International Inc.
Marketing and Lead Generation Manager
Project Manager | eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company)
Front End Angular Security Builder Extraordinaire