DOZR is expanding quickly and we need more talented people to join our team in Kitchener, ON!
DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America (including peer-to-peer equipment sharing). Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $91 Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We're customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a Content Marketing Specialist at DOZR, your objective is to communicate our mission and value proposition by creating engaging content for a variety of marketing campaigns and programs. The content you create will strengthen brand awareness and help drive qualified leads for the DOZR marketplace. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
In A Typical Day You Might:
- Act as the brand voice, engaging with the DOZR audience in a meaningful and authentic way across all online properties.
- Manage all social media channels building a strong sense of community amongst our followers and influencers.
- Plan, script and produce video content to engage and grow our social following.
- Research and write lead generation and thought leadership content such as blogs, customers stories and social proof points, contributed articles, opinion pieces, press releases, and presentations.
- Work with the marketing team to create and implement an editorial calendar to manage content production and distribution.
- Create engaging email marketing content across multiple customer segments and dynamic landing pages to drive conversions.
- Communicate with customers in real-time
- Maintain and update all marketing collateral.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are a natural storyteller with excellent writing skills and a mastery of the English language.
- You stay well-informed and up-to date on industry trends, news, issues and emerging social trends. You take an editorial approach to your content creation and are focused on creating content that your audience craves and consumes.
- You have professional experience using leading social media platforms and growing online communities for a brand.
- You have a solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts SEO
- You are detail oriented and consistently produce a high quality of work.
- You have experience working with social media influencers.
- You are passionate about learning and growing and like to push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You think heavy equipment is pretty cool and might have even had some exposure to the construction industry.
- You are comfortable working in a highly collaborative, open-concept environment.
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other field.
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing role as a Content Creator, Copywriter, Social Media Coordinator, or similar role.
Ready to get started?
Please submit a short video telling us why you would be awesome for this job!
Get creative and let your personality shine through! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Videos, portfolios and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org