AVP of IT & Security
- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Operations, IT & Systems Admin
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
In this role on the Auvik executive team, you’ll be responsible for enhancing and supporting IT, security, and compliance initiatives at Auvik.
What will I be doing?
As a champion for driving operational efficiencies for Auvik through process improvements and technology, these are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Lead the implementation of enterprise applications that support Auvik’s strategic direction.
- Build and manage relationships with senior leaders throughout the organization; creates cross-functional teams optimized for successful business execution.
- Be accountable for continuous strategic and operational alignment between all critical business systems.
- Build and execute system roadmaps to support corporate strategy and goals endorsed by stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with security standards, audits, and regulatory requirements including SSAE18, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and requirements of our business partners.
- Serve as primary liaison with key vendors, business partners, customers, and prospects on information security matters.
- Be responsible for company-wide information security risk management, incident management, security education, and other related topics as appropriate.
- Function as CISO, DPO, and other designated roles as required.
What are you looking for?
- Outstanding communication skills, with a knack for bringing teams together to achieve a single goal
- A passion for technology, security, and privacy
- Experience managing complex cross-organizational IT projects
- A phenomenal understanding of enterprise systems and how to use them to enable employees to do more
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Experience with enterprise systems such as Salesforce, Intacct, Zuora, or Zendesk
- Security accreditation such as CISSP, CISM, or CDPO
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact email@example.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.