Manager of Enterprise Applications
- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
In this brand new role on the Auvik IT team, you’ll be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, administration, and support of Auvik’s company-wide business systems that support sales, marketing, customer success, support, finance, engineering, and human resources.
What will I be doing?
As a champion for driving operational efficiencies for Auvik through technology, these are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Lead the implementation of enterprise applications that support Auvik’s strategic direction.
- Build and manage relationships with senior leaders throughout the organization; creates cross-functional teams optimized for successful business execution
- Be accountable for continuous strategic and operational alignment between all critical business systems
- Build and execute system roadmaps to support corporate strategy and goals endorsed by stakeholders.
- Work with business to prioritize user requirements and functional requirements.
- Write reports, document and present analyses, project status, risks, and issues.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Create and manage the IT enterprise applications budget and provide input into the administration of related budgets.
What are you looking for?
- Outstanding communication skills, with a knack for bringing teams together to achieve a single goal
- A passion for technology
- Experience managing complex cross-organizational IT projects
- A phenomenal understanding of enterprise systems and how to use them to enable employees to do more
Are there bonus points?
- Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Experience with enterprise systems such as Salesforce, Intacct, Zuora, or Zendesk
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.