- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
Paid marketing is the name of your game. You live and breathe social advertising on platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn, and even love to kick it old school with AdWords sometimes. If this sound like you, come join our growing search engine marketing team. As a digital marketing specialist, you'll play an integral role in Auvik's growth, and have real impact on the success of the business. You'll use your energy, smarts, and experience in inbound digital marketing to influence the Auvik customer journey.
What will I be doing?
You will focus on:
- Developing and implementing a clearly defined digital marketing strategy across paid channels (Facebook, Adwords, YouTube, etc.) to drive customer acquisition
- Working with a cross-functional team to drive landing page optimization, ad creative, and cross-channel, cross-device attribution models
- Collaborating with the digital marketing director to generate market intelligence and business reporting, including establishing and tracking KPIs
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing campaign budgets, delivery, and pacing
- Staying up to date with digital marketing trends, new channels, and strategies including social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Supporting the marketing team with additional duties as required
What are we looking for?
- A person that measures everything! You believe in the importance of digging into the data to drive decision-making.
- Experience in ad operations or digital advertising at a digital publisher, e-commerce site, ad agency, ad tech company, or similar
- Hands on experience with paid social media advertising
- An understanding of Google Analytics with strong skills in data analysis and reporting
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel (or Google Sheets) and hands-on experience with pivot tables
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- A detail-oriented, self-starter mindset with the organizational skills to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team environment
- Ability to learn new things quickly and a strong technical aptitude
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Knowledge and experience working in multiple marketing platforms (Salesforce), working with buy side tools (e.g., Adespresso, Adstage), marketing automation platforms (Marketo)
- You’ve owned a marketing qualified lead (MQL) quota and led a data-driven lead generation effort
- Experience with SEO
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.