- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Product Management
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
As a product manager at Auvik, you’ll be supporting the growth of Auvik’s rapidly growing network management software targeted at managed service providers. Using your hands-on product management experience, you’ll work with engineering, sales, partner success, and marketing to champion our product with customers and make them love it even more.
What will I be doing?
- You will:
- Curate and manage Auvik’s product and feature roadmaps
- Develop strategies with customer success to help grow and retain Auvik’s customer base.
- Support sales with any demos and technical due diligence required to help grow the business.
- Using data we’ve gathered, make day-to-day decisions that will result in an overall better experience for our customers.
- Work with the support and engineering teams to help take any tier-two issues to root cause and resolution. This could include sitting down with our engineers to brainstorm the best way to solve a problem or jumping on a call with a customer to troubleshoot a sticky situation.
- Use Jira, Aha!, ZenDesk, and related tools to manage the product funnel.
What are you looking for?
- An experienced product manager who has successfully taken a product from ideation to revenue
- Experience in the MSP community, or at minimum, the channel world
- Personal, hands-on exposure to the pain that is network management as a network admin or engineer, or relevant networking education
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Avid curiosity and the ability to learn new things quickly
- A positive can-do attitude
- Nice to have: A development or scripting background. Digging into the data may mean writing a bit of code to answer questions.
How do I apply?
- Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
Oh, and if you’re wondering about the name, auviq is an Inuit word for a block of snow used in building an igloo. In other words, it’s a foundational building block, rather like a component in a network.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.