- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Engineering, Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
As an Auvik systems engineer, you’ll be a driving force behind Auvik Way principle #1: Wow our customers. Drawing on your in-depth understanding of computer networking, you’ll be a technical voice working the Auvik front lines with sales and customer success to deliver a world-class product experience.
What will I be doing?
As a critical liaison between customer support, product management, and the sales and customer success teams, your days will be spent:
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to Auvik’s pre- and post-sales teams.
- Applying software and computer engineering knowledge, plus problem-solving skills, to the integration of Auvik into customer environments and third-party products.
- Developing solutions to network monitoring challenges through in-product and out-of-product customizations.
- Helping customers use Auvik to identify network issues on their client sites.
- Investigating, debugging, and documenting unexpected behavior in Auvik.
- Supporting the sales and customer success teams through RFP responses, customer questionnaires, solution deployments, and escalated technical support issues.
- Communicating experience from the field to the product and development teams, contributing to product design, improvements, and evolution.
- Developing technical collateral in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Representing Auvik at trade shows and other events in the U.S and Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Keen understanding of the IT service provider industry and its challenges
- A strong networking background and extensive hands-on experience at all layers of both virtual and physical network stacks
- Experience configuring Linux and Windows workstations and servers
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build strong relationships
- Holistic approach to problem-solving
- A knack for sifting the signal from the noise and identifying when data can help solve a problem
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
Are there any bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Experience using Auvik
- Experience working for a managed services provider
- Network certifications such as CompTIA Network+, CCNA, CCNP, etc.
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact email@example.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage their client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.