- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Training and Education
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
You love technology. You know a thing or two about computer networks. And you have a passion for education. Auvik Networks is looking for you!
What's the job about?
Auvik creates and delivers a cloud-based network management tool for managed service providers (MSPs). Our tool collects gobs and gobs of data about our clients' networks and presents it in a helpful, intuitive, efficient, and elegant way. Your job will be to help our MSP clients understand and use this data to help them deliver a complete managed network service.
What will I be doing?
Every day will keep you hopping with a mix of projects. You might:
- Develop content for instructor-led e-learning products.
- Develop learning plans for multiple audiences including internal resources, MSP clients, and distribution partners.
- Conduct needs / gap analysis on existing training materials to develop a training roadmap for improved learning experiences.
- Design and deliver custom training sessions for individual clients based on a needs / gap assessment with a client sponsor and Auvik client success manager.
- Engage with product management to identify upcoming features and make relevant changes to training programs.
- Develop measurement and evaluation tools as part of the Auvik Certification program.
- Collaborate and provide consultation with subject matter experts to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training solutions.
- Ensure all training materials are clear, concise, consistent, and instructionally sound.
- Construct learning objectives for optimal assessment of learning retention.
What are we looking for?
- An undergraduate degree or diploma in computer networking, computer engineering, or related discipline
- Experience with computer networking
- Experience developing complete courses and individual training plans
- Experience using CRM, PRM, and LMS platforms such as Salesforce and Litmos
- Strong verbal communication skills and a comfort with presenting to groups of 20+ people in person, and 50+ people remotely
- Strong written, analytical, and consultative skills
- A willingness to be creative, try new things, and take informed risks
- Consistently awesome work, delivered to deadline
- A comfort level with working on a whole bunch of different things at once
- Someone friendly, with a positive attitude
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have:
- CPTM or similar designation
- Proficiency with instructional design tools such as Adobe Captivate Prime and Final Cut Pro would be an asset.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.