Rule #1 of the Auvik Way: Wow our customers!
As a key part of Auvik’s technical support team, your focus will be on helping the users of our network management software to be as productive and happy as possible. Drawing on your technical aptitude and strong people skills, you’ll work closely with our engineering and sales teams to answer questions, solve problems, clear roadblocks, and build positive relationships with our customers. This position will involve shift work to accommodate our international customers.
What will you be doing?
There’s never a dull moment in this role! Every day, you will:
- Provide useful, accurate and friendly technical support to Auvik customers by phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required
- Help customers by clearly identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding them through corrective steps
- Assess and document suggestions for new or improved product functionality, based on customer feedback, that our engineering team should implement
- Document new or updated support information in knowledge base articles
- Effectively manage large numbers of incoming customer requests
- Work to keep customer churn at zero by consistently providing an outstanding customer experience
What are we looking for?
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly
- A self-starter that works well in a team environment
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Grace under pressure
- 2+ years of experience with technical, product support
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexibility to work later shifts as needed
- Knowledge of IT networking (Cisco, HP, Dell, SonicWALL, etc)
- Basic knowledge of scripting with Python and SQL
- Experience using Slack, Zendesk, Olark, and JIRA
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.