What’s this role about?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll help Auvik find and woo the amazing people who will help our quickly growing software company thrive. You’ll work closely with team leads to recruit top talent, increase employer branding, and ensure exceptional candidate experience.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be our talent acquisition champion, responsible for bringing on great people to grow Auvik’s team. These are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing, screening, and coordinating interviews to managing offers.
- Develop and maintain positive candidate relationships throughout the entire process and across the company.
- Use various sourcing methods to proactively develop a pipeline of interested and talented candidates.
- Attend various events to bring awareness to the Auvik story.
- Bring ideas to continuously evolve talent acquisition initiatives, outcomes, and processes.
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of sourcing and hiring top talent
- A flair for connecting people and a reputation for sharing helpful information
- A knack for telling an employer’s story in a compelling way
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a high-growth environment (preferably a technical one)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent customer and candidate experience skills
- Experience building and nurturing business relationships
- An eye for detail
- Bonus: A large network of connections in the Kitchener-Waterloo tech community and beyond
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group