We’re NDI – a dynamic team of professionals that have grown this company into a global leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced 3D measurement technology systems. Our roots run deep. For over 30 years we’ve helped our customers solve their most complex measurement and motion tracking applications. Today, we continue to redefine the possibilities of optical measurement and electromagnetic tracking technologies. Our solutions are trusted in a wide range of applications, from image-guided surgery and neuroscience research, to medical simulation and interventional radiology. We’ve built our reputation on providing unparalleled measurement accuracy, precision, and reliability. That very reputation—and our commitment to customer success—is why NDI is the technology of choice among the world’s foremost organizations and institutes in medicine, industry, and academia.
Our home base is located in Waterloo, Ontario, but our team members live and work all over the world. Interested in becoming a valued member of the NDI team? We’re growing and are looking for great people to join us.
The Senior Account Manager, Medical OEMs is accountable for the hands-on management of assigned Medical OEM accounts and for fostering a strong and productive business relationship with NDI’s medical customers. This individual will seek to leverage a strong technical understanding of NDI’s products along with in-depth market knowledge to continuously grow sales opportunities within the existing customer base and to identify new customers and markets.
What you are responsible for:
- Maintain close client contact with all assigned OEM accounts to assess business prospects and any technical issues as they arise;
- Together with Director, Medical Division address any business issues, draft, review and negotiate long-term contracts and develop strategies for long-term success;
- Provide and explain technical product information to existing customers and sales contacts;
- Participate in customer or sales meetings as the expert on customer issues and use cases;
- Maintain thorough problem status and resolution records (e.g. draft meeting minutes, entries to CRM database, creation of NCRs and/or creation of customer complaints);
- As required, attend tradeshows, conferences and presentations to both promote new business and maintain/strengthen customer relationship;
- Prepare project proposals, product application demonstrations, technical presentations and provide guidance to existing and prospective customers such that they may assess NDI’s capabilities to provide equipment or services based on their requirements;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues related to the integration of NDI products into new or existing customer applications, generally ranging from moderate to complex in nature; and
- Interface with both the customer and NDI research and development staff to determine solutions to more complex technical issues, and to ensure requirements are understood when entering into custom product developments.
- Identify and develop relationships with new and prospective OEM customers;
- Provide pricing information, pricing quotations, as required;
- Lead the creation, negotiation and implementation of various contracts.
What you bring to NDI:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a technical product environment, preferably within the medical device industry;
- University degree in science, mathematics, engineering or business;
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets:
- Experience working with Medical Devices and familiarity with various regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, Health Canada, etc.);
- Proven success in medical device sales role ideally in a B2B setting;
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational skills and technical aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and presentation; and
- Willingness to travel
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group