Our clients are awesome and are innovative leaders in the Loss Prevention industry, and as an Implementation Specialist you will work directly with our clients gathering requirements, training them how to use our tools, and assisting them in the configuration and set-up of their ThinkLP Loss Prevention software platform. This is a unique career opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing software company. Are you an innovative thinker and passionate about helping companies achieve success? Do you live and breathe the digital lifestyle and want to work as a key team member? This role will expose you to all types of software configuration details and world-class clients.
What are my main duties?
As a part of a rapidly growing organization, your duties will be “whatever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Leading client-specific configurations with an application specialist to help rollout new ThinkLP implementations
- Leading client meetings, communicating frequently via email and phone directly with clients
- Developing ongoing long-term relationships with clients which is critical to the success of ThinkLP
- Providing stellar customer service and responding to client questions and requests as needed through all customer support channels
- Improving ThinkLP features by providing ideas and feedback to our product development team
- Creating support documentation and knowledge-based articles
What are the requirements of this position?
- A dedicated, hard-working and cheerful personality pre-disposed to awesome customer service
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Highly motivated and independent with an ability to help drive growth in a software organization
- A passion for the “digital lifestyle” with deep understanding of web and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts
- Fluency in English and comfortable communicating in all forms (verbal, written, social media, etc) to both technical and non-technical personnel
- A very strong attention to detail are required in order to accurately manage and balance priorities in a fast-paced software environment
- Position is on-site in our Waterloo, ON office with ability to travel a requirement.
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Our world-class clients and team are innovative and a pleasure to work with
- An open and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company where you will have a direct daily impact with our customers
ThinkLP is a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations to centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.