Salesforce Software Developer
This is an opportunity for a motivated technical individual with Salesforce experience to help grow an innovative software company and create software solutions for some of world’s largest and most influential organizations on the Fortune 500 list. As a Salesforce Software Developer you will provide technical leadership directly developing the ThinkLP software platform. This role has a wide-ranging set of responsibilities including software architecture and design, development, QA, deployment and ongoing production support.
What are my main duties?
As a part of a rapidly growing organization, your duties will be “whatever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Software development in a range of technologies focusing on Salesforce.com
- Architecting, designing, coding, testing, and deploying new features
- Working closely with Business Analysts to engineer solutions for custom client solutions
- Actively participating in the creation of the product roadmap
- Working with large data volumes to analyze trends and identify patterns
- Staying up to date with new technology and introduce new client solution options
- Proficiently articulate technical options and solutions to achieve client success
What are the requirements of this position?
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Applied Science, Engineering or equivalent educational achievements or work experience
- Highly motivated and independent with an ability to help drive growth in a software organization
- Comfortable communicating in all forms (verbal, written, social media, etc) to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Salesforce features
- Development experience with the following salesforce technologies would be an asset:
- Lightning components
- Visualforce pages,
- Apex controllers
- Apex Triggers
- Einstein Analytics
Development experience with the following non-salesforce technologies would be an asset:
- Experience with large datasets (over 1 million records)
- Big data analytics
- Web Services / SOAP / RESTful API’s
- SQL / Relational Database
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Our world-class clients and team are innovative and a pleasure to work with
- An open and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company where you will have a direct daily impact with our customers
ThinkLP is a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations to centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group