Intermediate Software Developer
[who enjoys creating high-quality coding]
Experience: at least 5 years [either at workplaces or ‘personal projects’]
The thinking required to excel at NeuStyle:
- Problem-solving experience and self-education inject value into software design/development
- Smaller businesses provide unique, rewarding career & growth opportunities
- Curiosity drives growth and builds value
The person who is an ideal fit for our team has the following attributes:
- Is curious, self-taught, computer dabbler since childhood
- Enjoys completing small ‘iterative’ steps to serve clients’ needs
- Has an enthusiastic attitude – gets a kick out of hearing clients say “Wow”
- Has technical ability, desire to excel, and a pleasing-enough personality [we embrace differences]
- Has ‘spark’…a self-starter who knows when to ask questions
You will enjoy working with us if:
- You want to illustrate your talents
- Software development is an important part of your life
- You get a charge out of sharing your software successes with other skilled software developers
Our approach to building enterprise portals requires:
- Strong working experience using Microsoft technologies including .NET framework C#, ASP.NET, and SQL or TSQL
- Solid working experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Strong understanding of Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
- Solid working experience writing unit tests
- Solid working experience with Git and version control
- Available to work at our Waterloo office
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Located in Waterloo, we seek clients who know IT innovation is the key to winning at business. While it sounds cliché, we get in the zone when people want us to use technology to build impressive operating tools and solve sticky problems.
- To protect the enterprise portals we build for our clients, we have built our own ‘systems’: cloud services, systems-support services, cyber-security services, and IT policy and practices services. Also, we are an ISP. NeuStyle is growing both its Software and Systems divisions.
We love software solutions – feel free to amaze us with samples of your creations – send over URLs to things you brag to your friends about or attach your favourite snippet of code.
Please respond via site.