Enterprise Software Sales Guru
- Powernoodle Inc.
- Stratford, Ontario
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Powernoodle is cloud software that helps organizations make better decisions by leveraging Stakeholder Intelligence™. The Powernoodle Platform minimizes the barriers, complexities & inefficiencies inherent in traditional decision making. Not just the easy ones like workload, location, and time zones but also the complex difficult ones that technology has not solved well: personality differences, corporate politics, gender, culture and thinking styles.
Powernoodle ensures faster results, without additional IT expense and an engaged culture of innovation by virtue of transparency, respect and inclusion. Our market is global and we operate from the great pocket of creativity that is Stratford, Ontario; one of the world’s top seven “Intelligent Communities”.
Powernoodle has great people. We’re looking for another special someone with exceptional Enterprise Software Sales talent to join us. The individual should be hungry to make their mark and interested in getting in on the ground floor of a fast paced growing company.
Ideal Background and Experience
- You know what it takes to be part of a fast paced growing tech company and not only crave but flourish in that environment.
- In-depth proven sales expertise in the Enterprise software market, a proven track record in building and nurturing valued client relationships and business partnerships.
- Your success is demonstrated by your consistent performance and over-attainment of sales goals and target earnings.
- Highly motivated, result oriented work ethic, commitment, dedication and flexibility to work in a small-sized company.
- A customer centric consultative sales leader with an ability to work closely with key clients, understand their position in the buying cycle, determine their strategic needs, align our offering and close multi-year commitments.
- Deep experience working with consultants or executing in a consulting role yourself where a number of practice areas were managed.
- Channel management experience a definite asset.
- Able to see and communicate the big picture to clients and partners in an inspiring way; can see current and future trends and make strategic recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to consult with clients in the C-Suite, IT department, product management and organizational development teams.
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing and/or engineering, MBA a plus.
- Ensure that sales, revenue and gross margin targets are achieved. Collaborating with the marketing, client delivery, and product management teams in meeting the needs of our clients.
- Work triaged opportunities from inside sales, the web and the indirect channel and make warm calls to prospect for new business.
- Develop plans and strategies to sell the Powernoodle suite of products to government, enterprise, and medium sized business by gaining a clear understanding of the customers' businesses and requirements.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial contact to agreement execution. Create detailed proposal documents, as part of formal bidding processes, make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations. Negotiate the terms of the agreement including price, costs, delivery and specifications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers to win new business, close sales, exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular reports showing key opportunities being pursued, and sales with existing clients to up sell additional offerings. Provide strategic insight to other key executives regarding product direction. Report on funnel metrics (leads, opportunities, qualified opportunities and sales) electronically and bimonthly. Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Must be very web savvy and love technology and the internet!
- Strong skills in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work physically with the team in our Stratford location full time or some portion of a month. (Working from home office base is also possible.) Although travel to client locations may be required from time to time, the majority of client engagements are virtual. Comfortable delivering virtual presentations, demonstrations and meetings throughout the sales cycle.
- The compensation for this role is base plus commission
If you looking for a career in a fast growing and dynamic company where you will have an opportunity to leave your mark then please send your CV and an cover letter of introduction through this link and fully complete the assessment to be considered for our next step: http://bit.ly/2KhsMHu
We encourage the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.