Marketing and Communications Coordinator
eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We specialize in web, brand, communications, marketing and creative strategies. We build and offer customized and out-of-the-box digital solutions for our clients. We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our team.
About the job:
Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to develop, implement and help manage marketing and communications initiatives that support and align with the priorities of the division. The successful candidate will be located in our Waterloo office.
You are detailed oriented and love working with people. You can work alone and as part of a team. You follow direction well and offer new ideas to help the team prosper. You understand that there is strength in working together as a unit, and that when one person succeeds, we all thrive. You are flexible and can work both from the office and at client locations when necessary. You are comfortable with an open environment and recognize team effort.
You are detail-oriented (did we mention that?), can multitask, and are comfortable sharing ideas and workloads. You can switch between planning, writing and creative thinking with ease, and can follow directions as they are presented to you. You have a desire to exceed expectations and continue to improve in your role.
What you will do:
- Manage the eSolutions website, ensuring content and structure is up-to-date and relevant.
- Coordinate the participation, bookings and preparation of all tradeshows eSolutions participates in.
This includes working with graphic designers to prepare any marketing materials, arranging supplies and/or presentations needed for shows.
- Manage the content and strategic direction of all eSolutions social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
- Writing and editing project summaries that go into our Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions.
- Assist in the research and tactic development phases of marketing and communications projects for clients.
- Creating and organizing presentations (PowerPoint) when requested.
- Assist in client projects that involve communications and marketing campaigns and/or branding initiatives.
- Write and/or edit a variety of material for the web, print, email and other channels.
- Helping out your team and other teams when necessary to ensure the success of the company.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- 1-3 years of communications and/or marketing experience
- A related college diploma or university degree
- Experience that includes planning and execution, advertising, direct marketing, web, events and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (with a focus on Microsoft Word)
- Experience with HTML and content management systems an asset
- Experience in trade show planning and management an asset
- Organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated professional writing skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, client service, organizational and time management skills
- Professional conduct with a high level of integrity and interpersonal skills
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America to connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 120 marketing and technology awards in the past 5 years. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionsGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutions will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.