This position is responsible for setting best practices in digital marketing with a focus on digital experience and acts as an agent of change for the organization in a team lead role and will help in the ‘digital transformation’ of digital marketing activities. The Digital Experience Lead will work as part of a cross-functional team of marketing and technical professionals responsible for marketing campaigns, web technology infrastructure, marketing technology strategy, and user experience etc.
The Digital Experience Lead serves as a leading expert across the organization on the strategy for digital experience together with the Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing and is responsible for owned properties. The Digital Experience Lead will lead in the digital activation of global programs, develop KPIs, execute and advise on localization efforts including tactics such as: email, CRM marketing, lifecycle management and marketing automation. This role will assist in developing our lead generation strategy, and is accountable for campaign performance to empower local markets reach their revenue goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the digital marketing strategy consistent with broader business objectives
- Develop KPI frameworks for global and regional campaigns
- Lead the UX design, development and digital experience of the Unitron website.
- Partners collaborates with internal partners/IT/web agency to build functional requirements, ensuring efforts are focused on future user capabilities, enhancements, and potential integrations
- Work with Brand Communication and Field Marketing teams to activate programs regionally
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in the development of engaging digital content activation leveraging social media, website, email for integrated user experience
- Ensures technical requirements are accurately compiled/documented and holds vendors/partners accountable for delivery
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports on digital channel performance for assessment, recommendation and continued improvement
- Assist in the devolvement of marketing technology stack
- Investigate areas of the sales funnel which could be digitized
- Utilizes the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web CMS to create campaign pages
- Ensures that all web content is uploaded to the site on a timely basis according to the content schedule and that information and its design flow adhere to branding specifications and web style guide.
- Supports the development of the CMS user guide and training program for GC marketing reps.
- Translate ambiguous requirements to action plan
- Business/Marketing/or related Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Digital Agency environment
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and emerging technology trends
- Experience as a demand generation professional including customer experience management, marketing analytics, campaign optimization, marketing automation, project and budget management
- Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, SEO, email marketing, and social media
- Experience working in a Corporate HQ role of multi-national organization an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeframes while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills