As a Product Designer at Bidvine you’ll work in a collaborative team of Engineers, other Designers, and Product Managers to help make it ridiculously simple to hire trusted, local service pros.
About the Designer Role
You are an uber-flexible designer, adept at working across all aspects of a marketplace - experience, production, insights, and content. You prefer systems and consistency and that no design is truly special until it is applied across all platforms with success. While creative, you’re also organized and enjoy executing.
What You'll Do
- Identify UX requirements; develop user models, design and prototype new features and product for user testing.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and user testing.
- Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features, offering viable suggestions for improvements.
- Drive design projects to completion, with a focus on the metrics that matter of those projects.
- Product scenarios, flowcharts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes needed to communicate design visions and detailed requirements.
- Prioritize tasks and resources to deliver goals.
- Exude a contagious sense of urgency.
- Execute new ideas quickly and effectively while also being a resource to other team members and teams.
- Innovate where necessary, with a persistent focus on building solutions.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
What You Must-Have
- Curiosity & smarts
- You exude a sense of urgency.
- 3+ years of work experience as a designer; consumer internet, marketplace, mobile experience a plus .
- A beautiful (and relevant) portfolio of work.
- Strong eye for beautiful design and user experience.
- Expert in a toolset of your choosing that is relevant, scalable, and powerful.
- Demonstratable history of shipping consumer-focused products that users love.
What It'd Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent in design or related major.