Image Sensor Design Specialist
- Teledyne DALSA
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for the following opening:
Image Sensor Design Specialist
Our Teledyne DALSA Custom and High Performance Area Scan group is looking for a creative and innovative individual who has proven ability in independently solving technical problems, can learn new technical concepts readily, and interacts well with industry technical leaders.
In this role, you will be joining a group that develops image sensors and cameras that are used by customers all over the world in the most demanding applications. You will also gain an in-depth technical knowledge of Teledyne DALSA’s image sensor technology. You will work in a high paced development environment with a customer focus mindset.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in High Performance Area Imaging Group to evaluate new sensors, optimize sensor performance to meet customer requirements, make minor modifications to the design of existing sensors, provide technical support to customers, and interact with process, mechanical, electronic and test team members to develop and test custom image sensors. If you have previous sensor design experience, you may also work on new sensor designs.
The Image Sensor Design Specialist will educate and support sensor and camera manufacturing, camera development, test technicians, coop students, and other Teledyne DALSA groups that require sensor technical support.
- Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or a related relevant field
- 5 or more years experience with product development in a design capacity
- Knowledge and experience in semiconductor device physics
- Proven ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Silicon chip circuit design experience is an asset, with particular emphasis on experience with image sensor design
- Knowledge and experience in semiconductor fabrication processes, microelectronic circuits, analog electronics, and optics are assets
- Controlled Goods screening is an asset
- Experience with general laboratory equipment and sophisticated data analysis software tools are also assets
Please quote file number DDIDSC0918 and include references with your resume.
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary. Relocation assistance is also provided. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants should apply to this position through our website at www.teledynedalsa.com. No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.