The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of OOP and iOS patterns whilst being comfortable in working alongside Creative, Project Management and QA teams to deliver an exciting mobile project. They should be passionate about the iOS and Apple ecosystems, and technology in general. We're all about our people, so the ideal candidate should of course tick all the iOS Developer boxes but foremost have the right soft skills which we’re after.
- Design and implement technical solutions to maintain and improve the iOS application.
- Collaborate with the business and participate in technical discussions with the rest of the team.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the coding standards are followed and the product stays consistent.
- Be proactive and involved in all tasks, analyse and implement new technologies to improve the platform and our development experience.
- Working together with designers and UX to provide a modern and creative interface for our users and with the API team to ensure the needs of the platform are met.
- 3 years’ experience in iOS development.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience with the iOS SDK, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with MVVM architecture and a FRP framework.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented design and common architectural patterns.
- Experience with source control and third party tools.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar issue tracking system.
- Experience working within an Agile environment working with other teams in the company.
Nice to Have
- Experience with HealthKit and Fitness products.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration systems for iOS.
- Apps in the App Store.
- Open source projects and community involvement.
- Interest or knowledge in other platforms, programming languages or paradigms.
Package / Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days paid holiday per year (+ your birthday)
- Group Pension Plan, Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance / Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme (leasing system for bikes)
- Gym and massage reimbursement
- Access to online offers as well as our external Employee Assistance Program
- Croissant Fridays, fresh fruit and breakfasts
- Ping Pong (if that’s your thing)
***Please note this position is located in London (UK)***