- Texada Software
- Based on experience
- Job Function
- Project Management and Business Analysis, Technical Writing
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About the Data Analyst position
We are looking for a certified Data Analyst who will help us turning data into information, getting insights and developing business decisions based on the analysis results. Your responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design and also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
We expect you to possess analytical mindset with creative approach to tasks and the ability to find patterns and correlation when dealing with big volumes of information. You should also be able to work under a flexible schedule and report on your findings in a detailed and straightforward manner.
Data Analyst responsibilities are:
Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
Data Analyst requirements are:
2+ years' experience of working on a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position
Experience of working with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
Excellent knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, including
Excel, SPSS, SAS and so on
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Good report writing and presenting skills
BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
This is a key hire for the organization and we are looking for someone who will help create a cohesive and highly performing organization. Below are some characteristics we are looking for:
- A love for the startup environment
- Passionate about building secure, scalable infrastructure
- You believe that information and data are essential to making better decisions.
- You are exceptionally curious to listen and learn from customers.
- You are curious to learn. When something has always been done a certain way, you wonder why nobody has begun to do it differently
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that,” is an acceptable answer to a question, and at times you may cause eye rolling from how often you ask the question, “why not?” of your colleagues.
- You are seeking a highly collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- People enjoy working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others.
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. But some guidance is appreciated as you like clear direction.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, financial opportunity to participate in the success of the company, a positive work environment, and an opportunity to make an impact. You will be provided with access to Salesforce.com, mobile technology, and the ability to leverage our in-house Texada software platform to enable better decision-making.
Texada is building a technology-driven company to better service the hundreds of thousands of construction contractors and field service businesses around the world. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology built on a unique platform that delight and empower our customers to help build a better world.
We are a rapidly growing company consisting of a group of bright and passionate folks who are looking to dramatically change and improve the nature of the construction and field service industry. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently. We believe we are building something special, and think this is a special opportunity to join a fantastic company.
Texada provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or on other bases prohibited by law.