Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices, and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring elite digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
The Director of Product Management is an integral role in the delivery of software at Magnet Forensics. The ideal candidate will be expected to collaborate across functional areas, external partners and customers to effectively lead all aspects of a product line. They will also be responsible for financial oversight, product strategy and life cycle, and leadership responsibility for a team of product managers.
- Set and communicate clear priorities for a product line based on strategic objectives, market conditions and customer requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of a product line.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Support) to collaboratively plan and operationalize product roadmap.
- Implement processes to develop product line performance against objectives, ensuring delivery of operational results.
- Ensure detailed marketing plans (strategic and tactical) are developed, communicated and implemented to maximize the success of the product portfolio. Work with marketing to develop and launch advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to meet the business objectives for a product line
- Define and communicate the value proposition for the product line
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships to enhance the value of the product portfolio
- Create compelling and competitive product positioning and messaging
- Present strong business and technical acumen and be a subject matter expert
- Represent Magnet at customer and recruiting events including presentations at industry events and customer meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a technology related program, or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ year’s experience leading a product management team, with profit and loss responsibility, in a high-tech global environment.
- Successful experience with establishing strategic direction, evaluating and coaching talent for success, and delivering sound operational decision-making skills.
- Experience with market positioning, business development, pricing, and competitive analysis.
- Ability to influence at multiple levels of an organization.
- Pragmatic Product Marketing experience
- Ability to create a team dynamic to support continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communications
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.