Maplesoft is a leading provider of software tools for engineering, science, research and teaching. Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Maple's powerful mathematics engine allows students to analyze, explore, visualize and solve complex mathematical problems.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Executive Assistant to support our CEO and executive team.
In this role, you will provide a wide variety of administrative support to Maplesoft’s executive team, including travel coordination. You will work on tasks and projects that demand accuracy, independent thinking, attention to detail, sound judgment and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Provide proactive administrative support to Maplesoft’s CEO, including calendar management (Outlook), meeting coordination, and expense preparation.
- Facilitate communications between the Presidents office and the corporation, Board of Directors and external contacts.
- Provide administrative support to other Maplesoft executives.
- Coordinate weekly executive meetings and monthly board meetings.
- Maintain corporate records and contracts.
- Assume full ownership of the corporate travel process, collaborating with Finance for expense management and budget tracking and with department leaders on travel approvals.
- Book flights, hotels and ground transportation internationally.
- Manage relationships with external travel partners, agents and hotels.
- Coordinate travel for visitors to Maplesoft.
- Work with the Human Resources team to help coordinate internal events and other activities.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior leadership.
- Solid experience managing a corporate travel program.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Outstanding time management and coordination skills.
- An approachable attitude and the ability and inclination to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides a Corporate Concierge Service, a Health & Wellness Program and an Onsite, Fully Equipped Fitness Facility.