Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics for over 25 years. Our flagship product, Maple, combines the world’s most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
Building on this technology, we are applying our system-level modeling and simulation experience to developing the next generation Model Based System Engineering tool: MapleMBSE. We are now looking for enthusiastic and bright people to join our MBSE team!
You are an experienced Test Automation Developer with good programming skills looking for a new challenge. In this role, you will be part of a project team that develops new tools and applications for mathematical modeling and model based systems engineering (MBSE).
- Maintaining and improving our test automation framework
- Creating and executing automated tests for our desktop application using Maplesoft’s proprietary testing infrastructure.
- Providing solution-oriented feedback to the development team.
- Participating in manual testing and QA towards the end of a release cycle.
- As a member of the development team you will also assist in the development of test strategies and plans for both manual and automated testing
- Solid experience testing software, both automated and manually, in an Agile environment and programming in Java.
- Previous experience with Ant, Maven, Eclipse, and scripting languages is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Science or Engineering and have a desire to learn new technologies and techniques.
- If you also have experience with Model Based Systems Engineering tools or SQA certification we want to talk to you!
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides a Corporate Concierge Service, a Health & Wellness Program and an Onsite, Fully Equipped Fitness Facility.
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group