- Job Function
- Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
At OCAS, we’re looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals to join our team as Front-End Developers. If you’re looking to champion your knowledge, skills and creativity on diverse web clients, this is your opportunity.
A member of our innovative Technology Solutions team, you’ll work in a collaborative, supportive environment using the latest technologies, and will experience the benefits of joining an established company, such as more stability and a strong work-life balance.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
- Front-end development from server side to SPA based Web applications
- Investigate / prototype emerging web technologies
- Develop solutions targeting cross-browser / platform
- Develop solutions to follow accessibility standards by default
- Investigate and fix bugs
- Setup and maintain build, packaging and deployment for front-end solutions to support continuous integration
- Senior candidates to mentor junior & intermediate developers, championing attention to detail, best practices, and team standards and patterns
You Should Have:
- Postsecondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience building front-end software solutions in an Agile environment
- Solid proficiency with everything CSS
- Solid experience with distributed modern source control framework like Git
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent, determined, and driven to succeed
Desired experience with:
- Progressive Web Apps
- Angular 2+ (we are currently at v6)
- Dependency Injection, Mocking
- Azure exposure
Position Reports to: Manager, Technology Solutions
Resumes and cover letters stating qualifications should be submitted to:
CLOSING DATE: November 27, 2018
While we thank all respondents for their interest, only those candidates being invited to interview for this position will be contacted.