Shark Diving, Bungee Jumping Account Executive
- $80,000 - $130,000
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Want to join a fast paced, high energy startup that’s rapidly growing and working with some of the most influential tour operators in the world?
As we’re quickly growing, we play hard and work harder; we do whatever it takes to build relationships with tour operators throughout the world that run everything from shark diving to skydiving.
We’re a young team that has a collaborative environment, where ideas are shared and each member has a direct impact on the entire organization. You’ll grow with the organization and make your own mark. You’ll run your own book, have autonomy to make your own strategic decisions and have the team supporting you in your growth. You’ll have uncapped earnings and the power to control your own destiny.
We are looking for results-driven Account Executives that are motivated to crush it and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone. They’re curious, always asking questions to uncover the answer or grow their knowledge. They’re proactive and don’t sit and wait for things. They make it happen and get impatient if it’s not happening fast enough. They’re competitive and want to win, but not at the expense of the team. They have the confidence to talk to new people, ask important questions and the ability to build great relationships with potential clients. There’s no need to have sales experience, you just need to be motivated to win.
After completing training, you’ll be responsible for finding new prospects, building relationships, and closing deals. You’ll be part of a team that loves talking travel and technology. You’ll have ongoing support, a fun work environment, beer on the regular and be part of a team that loves winning.
- Manage your own book of business and guide potential clients through the customer buying journey
- Build active relationships with potential clients throughout the world by emailing and calling them
- Conduct engaging online and in-person demos and walkthroughs
- Develop a list of prospective clients by analysing businesses and identifying ideal prospects
- Carefully analyze clients' needs and identify how PicThrive’s platform can work in their environment and solve their problems
- Be a team player and collaborate with your team
- Be able to work in a high energy, fast-paced, engaging work environment
- Undergraduate Degree (4 year)
- A passion for meeting and speaking to new people over the phone and in-person
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Great customer service skills and the ability to relate to all types of people
- Self-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and a creative thinker when faced with new challenges
- You do what it takes to win and love winning
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group