Director of Marketing
Bluerover is a leader in the Internet of Things (IoT). We engineer unique and customized business solutions by combining sensor technology, data intelligence, and automated processes within a secure, scalable, and open architecture platform. With Bluerover technology data is collected in an infinite stream from your business environments. It is then processed, presented, and reported to you within a scalable, internet based platform.
We are looking for a professional Director of Marketing to plan, manage, and execute the Bluerover Marketing strategy. The position goals are aligned to 2 main objectives:
- Increase inbound sales leads/opportunities by managing top of funnel MQL & SQL’s; along with nurture campaigns to produce sales ready leads for the sales team.
- Increase brand awareness through all channels by telling great stories of customer successes
The Director of Marketing role calls for someone with a demonstrated passion for sales and marketing using tools and best practices to present the market opportunity of blueRover IoT to our target market. At Bluerover, you will have the opportunity to engage with a wide range of tools, mediums & teams in order to execute the marketing strategy for the company.
This person should be able to select and apply accepted and leading edge marketing principles & tools, generate and manage content creation, find prospects, execute lead & nuture campaigns, analyze marketing campaign results, communicate challenges, opportunities & results with sales and executive teams.
We will be considering candidates with a wide range of experience levels; the most important attribute is a demonstrated ability to deliver increased marketing and sales qualified leads through the marketing plan. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and will see this as an opportunity to be the driver of accelerated growth within a technology company uniquely positioned to provide great outcomes for the markets it serves.
- Develop omni-channel marketing plans and programs for each Bluerover service.
- Create an annual marketing calendar and communicate the marketing plan to internal team members and other departments.
- Take ownership for the execution of the marketing plan and its results.
- Launch, measure, and monitor the initiatives shown within the marketing plan.
- Create and direct promotional support for sales team.
- Prepare, manage and be responsible for yearly marketing budget.
- Identify potential customers and bring in qualified leads to the sales team.
- Oversee and lead all digital channels & content including video & social media for Bluerover.
- 10+ years marketing experience with a minimum 3 years recent experience executing marketing plans with thriving companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in hands-on marketing plan execution.
- Familiarity with marketing and CRM tools.
- Proven team leadership skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task.