Bluerover is a leader in the Internet of Things. Bluerover is engineering unique and customized business solutions, by combining sensor technology, data intelligence, and automated processes, within a secure, scalable, and open architecture platform. With Bluerover technology, data is collected in an infinite stream from the business environments, and processed, presented and reported to the customer within a scalable, internet based platform.
We are looking for a professional Software Product Developer to plan, manage, execute, and maintain the Bluerover product suite. The position goal is to create innovative, high quality, and stable software systems.
The Software Product Developer role calls for someone with a demonstrated passion for product development using those tools and best practices to deliver best in class solutions. The solutions that you develop will be used to configure, control and manage IoT solutions. At Bluerover you will have the opportunity to engage with a wide range of engineering disciplines.
This person should be able to apply accepted software design principles, demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills and possess strong communication skills.
We will be considering candidates with a wide range of experience levels; the most important attribute is a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality products to market. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and will see this as an opportunity to achieve a world-class product deployment.
- Plan the product roadmap for the existing and new products. This will entail working with the executive team, the sales team, and the engineering team.
- Execute the development plan with the software engineering team. This involves coding, code review with team members, and testing.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs to existing products.
- Support software QA and optimise performance.
- Provide production and post production support.
- Refactor existing code.
- 3-5 years software development experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting.
- Solid programming experience with Linux, iOS, and/or Android.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- User Interface design
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group