- Job Function
- Design & UX
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated UX Designer to join our growing team.
Bridgit is changing the way the construction industry works. And we're doing it fast! We develop innovative, cloud-based applications that replace out-of-date manual solutions, improve onsite communication, and help projects finish on time.
We are a close team that supports one another in every aspect of the job. We work hard and play hard; there is no shortage of laughs and team spirit flying around our office!
- Working closely with the Product Manager, development team, and fellow designers to determine product direction, and conceptualize new features
- Work in a fast-paced , end-to-end design process
- Advocate for an intuitive user experience, informed by user research and usability testing
- Design and deliver wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes for Android, iOS, and Web platforms
- Identify usability problems in our existing apps and devise elegant solutions
What about you?
We're looking for a talented designer with a project or two behind them. We value the ability to learn and adapt quickly, and are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work.
Here is a list of more specific skills that will give you an edge:
- A diploma or degree in Design and Technology, Systems Design Engineering, Interaction Design, or other closely related field
- Experience working in an agile environment
- An impressive portfolio
- The ability to iterate on designs quickly
- Proficiency with programs including Adobe CC, Sketch, and InVision
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high motivation
- A passion for on-the-job learning with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com to the attention of Laura Derksen, Product Manager.