Inside Sales Representative
Maplesoft is a leading provider of software tools for engineering, science, research and teaching. Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Maple's powerful mathematics engine allows students to analyze, explore, visualize and solve complex mathematical problems.
We are currently looking for ambitious and motivated Inside Sales Representative to round out our Academic sales team.
In this entry level role, you will sell Maplesoft’s products and services via telephone and on-site visits to colleges and universities within a designated region.
- Proactively reach out to existing customers to identify sales opportunities for the adoption of additional products.
- Prospect for new customers in assigned territory and close new sales for Maplesoft products and services.
- Articulate the product’s technical and business proposition to customer decision makers.
- Collaborate with technical marketing, product development, and application engineering teams to ensure timely and effective service to our customers and prospects.
- Manage sales forecast and meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- Facilitate presentations both face-to-face and online with academic prospects.
- Prepare price and delivery quotations and provide on-going support to customers with respect to discounts, incentive programs, product training, and new product introductions.
Degree or diploma in a technical or business field
Excellent communication and networking skills
The motivation and energy to grow in a software sales career
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides a Corporate Concierge Service, a Health & Wellness Program and an Onsite, Fully Equipped Fitness Facility.