Salesforce Technical Product Owner
- $90K-$120K base salary + Performance Bonus
- Job Function
- Engineering, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 100,000 - 119,999
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Do you get excited by the idea you could play a key role in a large organizational transformation? Do you want to be part of the team that redefines how we get work done? We are changing the way we develop and we want you to be part of it. Our team is growing with the mandate to power exceptional customer and employee experiences through software.
The customer is at the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering engineers with the resources to tackle critical problems for the future of the business, which is why we need you.
We are seeking self-motivated engineers, who are obsessed with delivering value, forward-thinking, willing to challenge the status quo, and excited to see the successful implementation of the products they deliver. Our current opportunities are available in Kitchener/Waterloo, Toronto, and Montreal.
Salesforce.com. This is a senior technical leadership role geared towards hands-on folks that are willing to learn and develop in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We have been around for 130 years and we want you to be part of the team that will help write the next page in our history.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will:
- Drive a technical product roadmap within Manulife’s Saleforce.com domains
- Collaborate with product partners, lead engineers, and operations engineers to deliver new business value through software
- Lead and mentor a team to develop strong software engineering practices
- Prototype and build new functionality around the Salesforce ecosystem to deliver on key product objectives
- Drive technology transformation of our businesses
- Design and deliver cloud-native services and data structures that enable an extraordinary user experience
- Build awesome user experiences across the entire spectrum of digital channels
You will bring and continuously build upon the following skills:
- You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and solace working within a rapidly changing startup environment; you love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to lead through creative abrasion
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization
- Understanding of the fundamentals of capital markets or financial services in support of our service or product offerings (or are ready to learn by doing!)
Last year Manulife / John Hancock spent over $1 billion on technology. You will be working with:
- Cloud Foundry and other components supporting a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Open source! As we accelerate our delivery of exceptional experiences, we know adopting open source technologies will help us get there. Any experience with open source is very attractive to us!
We are recruiting for engineers that are excited to contribute on differentiated technology products variety of disciplines domains including:
- Driving effective decision-making and efficient operations by transforming data into actionable insights
- Delivering exceptional experiences across all digital touchpoints that delight our customers
Want to learn more? Apply today, we are eager to speak with you.