Fable Tech Labs is a Toronto-based start-up that is making it easier for digital teams to engage people with disabilities in their product development.
We have built an online platform that connects researchers, designers, and developers with people with disabilities, with the goal of making it easier to create an accessible digital product. Through Fable, companies conduct direct consultations or test user journeys with people who face accessibility barriers.
As an ideal candidate, you are extremely comfortable in a customer-facing role acting as an ambassador of Fable. You have an understanding of how digital teams function in a variety of organizations and are well versed in inclusive design, UX, and accessibility. In addition to generating revenue, you are eager to build a sustainable sales strategy and to support others in sales activities.
What you’ll do:
• Sell. You will close recurring deals.
• Track. You will develop lists of prospects, leads and sales efforts in the CRM system and move them through the funnel.
• Generate. You will achieve your targets by prospecting for new business opportunities and by following up on all assigned leads, sales inquiries and marketing responses.
• Cultivate. You will build relationships and proactively qualify clients while continuously nurturing new and existing supportive relationships with clients and colleagues.
What you bring:
• A combination of education and experience. Ideally, you have a university degree in Business or Technology or related work experience.
• Relationship building skills. You are attuned to your clients’ needs and pride yourself on developing strong client relationships. You have a deep appreciation for the team you work with. You value mentorship and are happy to coach others.
• Technical knowledge and the ability to learn quickly. You’re able to articulate Fable's value add.
• Entrepreneurial. You are comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment. You are able to quickly think on your feet and are always challenging the norm.
Please send your cover letter and resume email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group