About the iOS Engineer Role
We're making it ridiculously simple to hire local service professionals - and we're helping people do this from their phone. We have iOS apps in the market for both service professionals and customers. Our mobile teams are integrated into our core products and many of our experiences are built mobile first leveraging emerging technologies. We need someone to captain this team and helps us build a fantastic product.
What You'll Do
- Drive mobile engineering projects to completion, with a focus on the metrics that matter of those projects.
- Prioritize tasks and resources to deliver goals.
- Exude a contagious sense of urgency.
- Execute new ideas quickly and effectively on iOS while also being a resource to other team members, teams and engineers.
- Innovate where necessary, with a persistent focus on building solutions.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
What You Must Have
- Curiosity & smarts
- Passionate iOS engineer who is an expert in progressing through the software development cycle in either Swift or Objective C.
- 2+ years of engineering experience.
- Demonstratable history of shipping consumer-focused apps that users love on the App Store.
What It'd Be Nice to Have
- Experience with popular libraries, frameworks, and services like Core Data, AFNetworking, Xcode UI Testing, Fabric, Woopra, Crashlytics, and Amplitude
- Great communicator
- You’re data-driven
- You have a passion for maintaining high-quality software
- Strong eye for beautiful design and user experience
What You'll Receive
- Stock option plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Sick days off
- Friendly work environment
- A weekly omelette or stack of pancakes