Executive Assistant to the CEO
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be the main point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders. Serving as a liaison to the board of directors as well as internal leadership, the Executive Assistant will need to be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. This role is ideal for someone that is passionate about the being part of a fast growing technology company, creating new initiatives and finding ways to implement efficiencies, while managing multiple projects and responsibilities for the CEO.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO
- Support CEO’s business and personal calendar. May be required to work outside of regular business hours as needed
- Organize and coordinate executive level outreach and external communications
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain and prioritize multiple projects
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently on projects, from start to finish
- Ability to follow process and procedures; look for ways to improve and promote process improvements.
- Excellent judgement and discretion when it comes to matters of confidentially
- Positive can-do attitude and a sense of humour
- Ability to travel and have a G licence
- 3-5 years of experience supporting senior managers, manage upwards, handle confidential information and multitask.
- Experience scheduling travel, arranging meetings, preparing reports and correspondence
- Self-starter, able to work independently and on a team player, able to successfully collaborate across office and departments.
- Experience with G-suite, Adobe Acrobat, SaaS and PaaS productivity tools and social media web platforms
- Experience creating documents and slides for executive-level presentations
- A true professional, that performs well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Preferred experience in a high growth startup environment
- Passion for technology and is tech savvy
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Highly competitive compensation package with stock options, great benefits, vacation and more to keep you healthy and happy!
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.