Operations Support Representative (Part-time)
RideCo is a tech startup based here in the Kitchener-Waterloo region. Fleet operators and public transit agencies in North America and Asia use RideCo’s cloud based software platform to provide on-demand shared rides in dynamically routed buses, vans and cars.
The Position: Our successful candidate will be responsible for the customer, driver, and operational support of our local operations in Kitchener-Waterloo.
This is a part-time position with possibility for growth into full-time, students, co-ops, and interns are welcome to apply!
- Positive and upbeat attitude, with previous customer service experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, that enable you to effectively communicate with individuals of varying levels of written/spoken English, and handle conflict resolution while maintaining an empathetic and professional manner.
- Work effectively in a team or independent setting, collaborating with other team members for issue investigation/resolution
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multitask and be adaptable to changing work flows
- Strong attention to details, and the ability to learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer literacy, including intermediate skills with Microsoft Office 360 (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent mobile device skills (Android and iPhone)
- Sales experience is an asset
- Provide excellent customer service via email to passengers and drivers regarding ride inquiries, general information requests, app navigation, and payments
- Complete training sessions with contractors, verify provided documentation, assist with account set up, and process background checks and driver abstract requests
- Manage driver assets, and maintain their working order
- Arrange and monitor our day to day service
- Work with the development team, collect information regarding service issues for investigation and quick resolution