Content Marketing Specialist
Want to make a difference in the world of education? DigitalEd is on a mission to transform online education and empower educators across the world to make learning better for everyone. We're always looking for bright, motivated people to join our team and make a major contribution to the future of education worldwide.
As a member of the marketing team, your objective as the Content Marketing Specialist at DigitalEd is to communicate our mission and value proposition by creating engaging content for a variety of marketing campaigns and programs. Working with our subject matter experts you will create a wide variety of content that will strengthen brand awareness and help drive qualified leads for DigitalEd solutions.
- Research and write lead generation and thought leadership content such as ebooks, white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Specialist to write website copy that is optimized for search.
- Create content for all advertising including, pay per click, advertorials, and industry newsletters.
- Work alongside Marketing Programs Specialist to write effective email marketing content and highly converting landing pages.
- Develop PR content such as contributed articles, opinion pieces, blogs, interview responses and press release that build awareness of DigitalEd and our solutions.
- Work with the marketing team to create and implement an editorial calendar to manage content production and distribution.
- Maintain and update all marketing collateral.
- Excellent writing skills with a passion for storytelling
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts SEO
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage priorities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing role, PR, or journalism is an asset
- Experience with marketing automation software would be an asset
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other field combined with relevant experience