- Nix Sensor Ltd.
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
What you’ll do?
- Figure out how to get the Nix into the hands of our target market, and drive user growth and adoption
- Bring the Nix to the masses with innovative marketing campaigns
- Create a website traffic plan with goals and benchmarks
- Create digital marketing plans and budgets
- Implement and administer website and marketing plans
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign performance and website analytics
- Find and exploit new channels for inbound and content marketing
- Optimize web and social channels for SEO
- Collaborate with the Nix design and marketing teams to deliver ads, copy, art, and other marketing collateral in a timely fashion
- Interface with Nix team members and consultants as needed to optimize conversion rates and metrics
- Develop, implement, and report on A/B testing procedures
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing or related field required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Superior knowledge of social media, web metrics, and methods
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing, lead gen, and SEO
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS are a plus
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
Please apply at: https://nix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21