- Nix Sensor Ltd.
- Job Function
- Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
What you’ll do?
- Help the team create world class products and technical solutions by designing and maintaining an integrated technological architecture for our software products
- Provide technical leadership and direction to web, mobile development and design team
- Ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes through systems analysis & design, modeling, integration planning, technology, and component selection
- Provide input on feasibility and design options for future product ideas and prototypes
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum 3 years of experience with agile development methodology and project management
- Strong technical skills with data, business intelligence, web and mobile solutions
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, analytics, website, apps, and web-based application architectures
- Strong client-facing consulting skills and ability to sell ideas to stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in software development
- Hardware development experience an asset
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
Please apply at: https://nix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23