Security Developer & Consultant, ESCRYPT Canada
The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of electronic control units (ECU). The ETAS Group provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECU's. The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
ESCRYPT Canada (a Robert Bosch company) is seeking a Security Developer & Consultant to expand our team. Internationally active and fast growing, ESCRYPT targets security solutions for automotive embedded systems.
- Develop Security Software for Embedded Systems & Automotive Hardware Security Modules
- Develop Embedded Security Protocol Implementations and Cryptographic Components
- Work in an Agile Development Environment
- Perform Requirements Engineering, Static Code Analysis & Peer Review, Unit Testing
- Learn about Automotive Safety Standards and Development Frameworks for Safety and Security
- Employ the Concepts of Public-Key Infrastructure in Deployed Systems
- Communicate with Customers to Refine Requirements
- Produce Exceptional Deliveries that Delight our Customers
- Support local Sales Activities as Technical Expert on Secure Software
- An academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Electrical or Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Five years’ experience in Embedded Systems or Automotive Software Development
- Domain know-how in IT Security or Applied Cryptography beneficial
- Experience producing Highly Qualified software; Formal Techniques experience beneficial
- Excellent Written Communication, Technical Presentations, and English language skills
- Experience with Automotive Software Development or AUTOSAR beneficial
- Knowledge of MISRA-C, ASPICE development, or ASIL Safety Frameworks all beneficial
- Goal Oriented and Strongly Analytical
- Self-Confident and Self-Motivated
- Open Communicator
- Quality Aware and Meticulous in Execution
- Team Focused and Flexible
- Open to Continuous Improvement of Processes and Deliverables
When you work at ESCRYPT Canada, you are part of a leading technology and services company that creates value with high-quality innovative products. Our employees have a broad set of technical skills and are ready to tackle the challenges across many industries, including security solutions for embedded systems in IoT, Smart Cities, automotive, energy, and industrial control systems. If you are looking to create innovative solutions and cutting edge-technologies and work in a high-growth environment then we invite you to explore our exciting career opportunities.
ETAS is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.