SEH Computer Systems Inc. located in Tavistock, Ontario is a growing software company that writes insurance applications for Property & Casualty insurance companies.
We currently have an opening for an individual to work as a Software Developer within our team.
- Design, develop, document and deploy products and solutions for our clients
- Prepare tests and analyze program performance
- Ensure quality and conformance to requirements
- Maintenance and support of existing products
- Design and recommend new solutions to senior members of the organization
- Work directly with internal/external parties on a daily basis
- Partner with others to ensure that execution of any new implementations are seamless
- Working closely with our clients to understand our products and our customers
- Peer Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
- Communicates effectively with excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer Science degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a development team with a co-operative attitude
- Minimum of 3 years Software Development experience or equivalent
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Knowledge of WPF, WCF, Web Services, REST, ASP.MVC, HTML5, GIT is an asset
What we Offer
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Pension Plan
- Exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental and vision.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational assistance, professional development, and internal growth opportunities
- Healthy work/life balance
- Flexible work environment and telecommute opportunities
- A chance to work in a small company environment and make an impact
- We are growing and have many new opportunities to work with modern architectures and tools.
If you enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems and brainstorming innovative ideas, then this is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and invite you to apply. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.