Digital Marketing Manager
Collaborate. Be Bold. Get it Done!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify—the world’s first Microlearning Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping to build more knowledgeable workforces that drive business results for big-name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s, and Johnson & Johnson.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly—an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new and exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone who is creative and passionate about helping to support digital marketing initiatives (we know you’re out there) to join the best marketing team in Waterloo. In the Digital Marketing Manager role, you’ll be responsible for driving our digital advertising and social media strategies, working with other members of the marketing team to integrate these initiatives with other digital programs, and rolling up your sleeves to manage and optimize PPC ads and associated landing pages, create and implement test plans, manage our social media presence, and assist with other digital initiatives that support our demand generation efforts. This is a great opportunity to grow with a talented digital demand generation team as well as a diverse group of experienced and passionate marketers in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Manage the development of our B2B digital advertising and social media strategies as well as successfully implement them to meet our objectives
- Create and optimize a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels to support ongoing demand generation efforts
- Coordinate the development of ad creative and landing pages, including working with the team to produce copy, display and video advertisements
- Conduct daily monitoring of PPC campaigns, including: keyword research, bid management, and ad copy and landing page optimization
- Implement optimization techniques, including A/B and multivariate testing, across all channels to improve conversion rates
- Manage the social media calendar, write posts, and build our audience on social media channels that are critical to our business
- Utilize analytics platforms to analyze trends and results, and make data-driven decisions to maximize organic and paid traffic and conversions from search engines
- Support other digital marketing programs and tactics across web, digital media, analytics, marketing technology, and more
- Balanced-thinker: creative and able to execute a variety of projects within agreed upon timelines
- Detail-focused and organized to stay on top of multiple moving parts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented and resourceful
- Takes initiative to get the job done
- Loves to stay current on the latest search marketing trends
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, including managing paid search campaigns and search engine optimization
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Excel
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A plus, but not required: A/B and multivariate testing experience, social advertising experience, ad automation and scripting experience
- Prior experience with any of the following tools is an asset: Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, and Google Tag Manager
This position will be based out of our Waterloo office at 450 Phillip Street in Waterloo.
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more.