Strategic Growth Team Program Coordinator
Communitech was founded in 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs committed to making Waterloo Region a global innovation leader. At the time it was crazy talk, but somehow this community managed to pull it off. Today, Communitech is a public-private innovation hub that supports a community of more than 1400 companies — from startups to scale-ups to large global players.
Communitech helps tech companies start, grow and succeed in three distinct ways.
- Communitech is a place – the center of gravity for entrepreneurs and innovators. A clubhouse for building cool shit and great companies.
- Communitech delivers programs – helping companies at all stages with access to capital, customers and talent. We are here to help them grow and innovate.
- Communitech partners in building a world-leading ecosystem – making sure we have all the ingredients (and the brand) to go from a small startup to a global giant.
We’re looking to add some amazing people to this team. People who believe in the Communitech mission and are willing to do what it takes to help our members succeed. If you think big, but are always willing to push a broom, then we’d love to hear from you. Wonder what it’s like to work at Communitech? Watch this video! https://www.communitech.ca/corporate-stuff/careers/
We are looking for an organized and efficient Program Coordinator who can provide administrative and logistical support for the Strategic Growth Team (SGT).
You will be part of the SGT providing critical administrative support for the SGT. This role involves working with a broad range of startup and scale up firms.
- Support Membership Manager with application assessments, triaging and onboarding of new client companies
- Manage general program inquiries
- Post various offers out to the startup community using our communication platform
- Act as team Tech Jam rep which would include helping to select and prepare startups and scaleups to participate in recruitment events
- Manage reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist broader team with data Integrity efforts in CRM
- Provide logistical and administrative support for entire team
- Assist with managing calendar and expenses for Department VP and Director
- Assist with team communication, culture by managing logistics for SGT Quarterly offsite meeting and team building events
- Identify opportunities to run resiliency and work/life balance workshops for SGT members
- Supporting and participating in broader Communitech events as required
- Other duties as assigned. All duties subject to change.
- Excellent people and communication skills, along with and a comfort in engaging with persons from all organizational levels, including company C-suite and government leaders
- Strong organizational skills with budget management experience and financial aptitude
- Service-focused problem solver
- Ability to support companies and people at all stages of the program, at all times – a multi-tasking expert!
- A proven collaborator, able to develop and foster relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Tenacious, with the drive to go above and beyond to achieve success
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Office or other email platform
- Project Management experience an asset
Please click on the link below to create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if our company is a fit for you, ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. Please also upload your resume and cover letter by October 25, 2018.
Start Now! http://bit.ly/2CysOeS
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Communitech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation or marital status.