Who are you?
You have a background in enterprise SaaS software and experience connecting applications into app ecosystems. You have a passion for data transformation and integration and you’ve kept yourself current in the most recent technology, patterns and practices in this domain. You want to work on the most interesting problems using leading platforms that spark your innovative spirit. You also are more than just a code-jockey – you want to understand the business context of everything you do and work on things that make a real impact.
What's the Opportunity?
You will work with our clients, partners and teammates to develop enterprise grade integration solutions that meet the highest standards of security and performance. You will work on a combination of client-specific integration projects and our own specialized integration software. Our clients span virtually all sectors and range in size from some of North America's largest businesses to high growth emerging SaaS solutions providers.
You will have the opportunity to develop and implement creative solutions to solve hard business problems. You will work with a team of strong people while also having autonomy. You will work as part of a virtual team with the flexibility to work from home and at client locations across North America.
Working at Dispatch
As developers, we all know there are times when project deadlines drive workload. We also believe everyone in our team deserves a healthy balance so we offer a great combination of compensation, benefits and vacation flexibility.
We value our long-term partnerships with our clients who in turn trust us to solve their most challenging integration challenges. You need to be committed to your projects and clients and care deeply about delivering high quality solutions. We also look for people that are supportive of their teammates and help each other grow and develop.
- Practical experience as a developer on enterprise-grade SaaS solutions
- Practical experience building integration solutions for cloud, IoT, mobile and legacy on-premise software
- Familiar with web frameworks such as React, and Angular
- Familiar with SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, and other NoSQL databases
- We are Mulesoft and Workato certified partners, so certifications in these platforms or other iPaaS experience is very valuable
- Practical experience with C#.net is valuable
- Experience with HR, Finance and other Enterprise SaaS Technology platforms such as Workday is valuable
- Comfortable interacting directly with clients in both remote technology and on-site meetings
- Able to establish working relationships that reflect our mission to be problem-solvers for our clients
- Proven success working on challenging projects
- Demonstrated interest in business problems and how the emerging trends of mobile, IoT and cloud can transform business processes and solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills