At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
As a member of the Environmental Testing Lab, you will support the team to perform instrumentation and testing of new products to assist with product development.
- Work with design teams to schedule and develop test plans for products
- Assist with set up and running of various mechanical tests in lab
- Work with various test equipment such as vibration, thermal, drop, sound, tensile and compression
- Populate test reports when requested by design team
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Mechanical Engineering Technologist Diploma or similar education
- New grad to 5 years' experience
- Mechanically inclined with hands-on experience
- Excellent documentation skills and detailed oriented individual
- Environmental testing or general lab experience
- Experience with designing test experiments and reporting results
- Experience with thermal data acquisition
- Familiar with ISO, ASTM and MIL standards, an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office software
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.